Indiana Learns provides a unique way for students in grades 3-8 to catch up and strengthen their confidence in the classroom.
Program Enrollment Closing
Since its launch in October 2022, the Indiana Learns initiative has helped to connect eligible students to essential tutoring services in reading and math, regardless of their families’ ability to pay. The goal of Indiana Learns is to increase preparedness for and proficiency on the ILEARN assessment, and ultimately, help students recover from learning disruptions caused by the pandemic. Friday, February 9, 2024 will be the final day for families/students to enroll in Indiana Learns in order to access grant funding for the current school year.
All students actively receiving grants will continue to have access to this funding even after the current enrollment period closes. Thank you for all of your support!
Learning Support for all Hoosier Students
If your student missed the enrollment deadline for Indiana Learns, don’t fret! Here are some other ways you can support their learning:
- Check in regularly with your student’s teacher about their progress
- Ask about online programs your school may offer for free
- Visit your local library and ask about resources they may offer
- Read with your student every day
- Explore Schoolhouse.world, a free online resource for students